Bryce Wilson is a 24-year-old who started a company called Ticket Rescue—buying tickets from people who can’t go to an event and reselling them for a profit. He took an idea he came up with and kept growing it from nothing to a million bucks in sales… and then COVID hits and changes everything. We talk about how he’s handling the massive change brought on by the pandemic and how he’s pivoted to completely reinvent his business. He may be young, but he’s clearly doing a lot of things right and there’s a lot to learn from him.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [04:08] How and why Bryce started Ticket Rescue
- [10:29] Using Twitter and Facebook to grow your business without ads
- [17:49] How being in a mastermind leads to massive growth
- [20:19] Damage control and pivoting in reaction to COVID-19
- [31:00] Why Bryce bought an RV and started traveling around
- [35:04] What to do when everything is upside down