Americans are so focused on efficiency. It’s all about how fast we can get through something, maximizing our time and our profits. But there’s something to be said for prioritizing effectiveness over efficiency. Taking the time and care to create an experience can be so much more rewarding and enriching.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [05:08] The difference between being efficient and being authentic
- [10:02] How environment dictates the details
- [12:36] Creating memorable experiences
- [18:39] How we’re losing face-to-face interaction
- [24:41] Dying deaths to become someone new