Suze Yalof Schwartz is the creator of Unplug Meditation, an in-person studio (as well as an app) that has Los Angeles going nuts. Her career has been amazing. From working in the fashion industry with Anna Wintour, being a makeover specialist on The Oprah Show, and a fashion correspondent on Good Morning America, she eventually hit a point of burnout.
It was then that she was introduced to meditation and it was a game changer. When she moved to LA she expected meditation to be so common that you could just drop into a studio off the street – but she couldn’t find anything. So she built it instead.
We talk about her former career, running a physical meditation center during a pandemic, the process of creating an app, and more.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [04:07] Retracing Suze’s early fashion career
- [12:05] Working with Anna Wintour
- [14:30] Doing makeovers on Oprah
- [18:37] What triggered Suze to move to LA
- [22:50] Moving forward on the idea to open a meditation studio
- [34:37] How Unplug is different from other meditation apps
- Instagram: @suzeyalofschwartz
- Text “Dream Life” to 310- 388-9724 to get our FREE dream life course
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with Rob on Instagram: @robmurgatroyd
- Connect with Kim on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: workhardplayhardpodcast.com
Work Hard Play Hard is a production of Crate Media