Stress can be a big motivator to get yourself moving. But ultimately, the work you do while under stress is not going to be your best output. The truth is, you need to balance being motivated without being stressed so that you can achieve the best outcomes possible for yourself and the people around you. We discuss this tricky balance in today’s episode, and lay out why associating stress with success is such a dangerous proposition.
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [02:43] What is a stressed achiever?
- [08:38] Associating stress with results
- [14:08] Shadow work
- [19:16] Power vs. Force
- [26:00] Peak performance without stress
- [27:08] Synchronicity and extraordinary outcomes
- Read: Power vs. Force
- Text “Dream Life” to 310- 388-9724 to get our FREE dream life course
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with Rob on Instagram: @robmurgatroyd
- Connect with Kim on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd
Work Hard Play Hard is a production of Crate Media