Your life is already made up of a series of routines, whether you consciously chose them or not. Shaking up those habits is how you drastically improve your life. In this episode, we discuss three rituals that we practice every week, each in different areas of our lives, to break us out of ruts: Morning questions, day dates, and five questions at dinner. These are incredibly simple tools but I cannot stress how much they have changed our lives for the better – and they can easily do the same for you.
Seven morning questions:
- What am I happy about in my life right now?
- What am I excited about in my life right now
- What am I proud about in my life right now?
- What am I grateful about in my life right now?
- What am I enjoying in my life right now?
- What am I committed to in my life right now?
- Who do I love? Who loves me?
In This Conversation We Cover:
- [03:25] Why we ask each other morning questions every day
- [09:15] The seven morning questions
- [20:04] Date day
- [23:40] Five questions with Sophia at dinner
- Text “Dream Life” to 310- 388-9724 to get our FREE dream life course
- Mastermind: workhardplayhardpodcast.com/mastermind
- Connect with Rob on Instagram: @robmurgatroyd
- Connect with Kim on Instagram: @kimmurgatroyd
Work Hard Play Hard is produced and published by Crate Media.